It was Thursday. The end of a long week. On the horizon was a fun-filled weekend of Taylor Swift, college friends and a vineyard birthday extravaganza. I had one more day of work left.
And one VERY exciting studio review.
I had been in conversation with some individuals over at FitHouse in Woburn, MA. I knew I wanted to take a class, but I was continuously debating on which one. They have SO many fun options! From cycle/Pilates fusion to strength training classes, this studio has much to offer for all different fitness members. So how did I choose which one? Well, I cleared my calender and absolutely couldn’t resist when I heard they were doing a “House Battle”. Two cycling instructors, different styles of music, challenging ride and of course some friendly competition. What a great concept!
Her excitement about me visiting as well as this “Dual” immediately lifted any nerves I might have about taking this class. She gave me a tour of the facility, let me take some photos and answers all my questions.
Fun facts about FH:
- FH is a studio, not a gym. It is available for classes, both strength and cardio, as well as private training.
- The signature cycling classes don’t miss a beat. If you are a class fanatic like me, there is no way you will get into a workout rut here!
- Make an account and receive a cycling class for FREE.
- They have realllyyyyy cute merchandise for sale too. As if I needed another excuse to shop.
One of the many elements of the studio I noticed, was the charm and character of the women’s locker room. I know what you’re thinking, “Caroline, you were there to take a cycle class. Why the heck do you care what the bathrooms look like?”
My answer: Because it felt like I was right at home with all the personalized soaps, lotions and shabby chic decor. And that makes a difference in your overall experience.
The music started up, the lights dimmed and the class began right on time. Now I’m not going to spoil ALL the fun for you, you have to go take a class to really understand how amazing this place is.
Yes, the decor is spectacular. Yes, the class was uber challenging. But, to me the most impressive part about the whole studio was the passion that radiated from not only the instructors, but also members. They love it here. They feel supported in their goals here.
And for Britt, Ashley and the rest of the crew at FitHouse, it is their mission statement on life to enhance the lives of these individuals. It was truly tangible how much they all loved teaching classes.
It is why I am in this industry.
I left that night on cloud 9. My excitement for FitHouse and all it has to offer as well as the genuinely passionate individuals I met.
So how can you experience THIS? Well, you didn’t actually think I was going to let you miss out on all this did you??
- Create an account online and receive a FREE class!
- In addition, since your a TTT reader, you’ll receive 15% off a ride or training package of 5 or more! Just go to FH, take your free class, say “The Trendy Trainer sent me!” and they will give you a discount code towards your package. This deal is only lasting until August 24th, so get to it!!
- The upcoming Battle Ride is next Thursday, August 8th @ 6PM.
Have you ever been so motivated by a class or an instructor? Share away 🙂