The other day as I was reading up on my lovely Blog Lovin’, I came across my amazing friend Melanie’s blog, Beautifully Nutty. And guess what I found…
She nominated me for the Sunshine Award 🙂 This award is given to those that inspire and bring
‘sunshine’ into their readers lives!
I feel so blessed that y’all read TTT… It’s my pleasure to shine some sunshine onto your days.
- Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
So here are the questions she gave us to answer…
1. What would you choose for your last meal ever?
Almond butter smothered over toast with bananas. Or anything really. I love nut butter. That’s probably one reason why Mel and I are such good friends.
2. If you could only drink one beverage besides water for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Polar Seltzer. In a glass with ice and a straw. And a lime or lemon.
3. Milk or Dark Chocolate?
Dark choco all the wayyy
4. Morning exerciser, afternoon, or evening?
I love working out in the AM when I participate in classes, when I teach however… evenings. Motivating the masses at 6am? Now that takes a special skill.
5. Worst food you have ever eaten?
Clearly I’ve blocked it out. I did have a bad turkey burger once… didn’t end well.
6. Biggest pet peeve?
Being late. I will be an hour early before I am late for anything. I think it’s the thought of someone waiting on me that I absolutely hate. I’m pretty good at keeping myself occupied while I’m waiting though…
7. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving. And it’s not even because of all the food!! I really enjoy the family dynamics when I’m home. It’s more laid back than Christmas and stress-free.
8. Would you rather mow the grass or clean the dishes?
Clean the dishes! Ask my roommate… once my hands are wet, I’ll do ’em all! I really don’t mind. I find it semi therapeutic.
9. What is your current go-to breakfast?
Love love LOVING my new shake in the AM. -1C Chocolate Coconut Water-1 scoop Sunwarrior Vegan/Raw/GF Protein Powder-1C ice
It’s not a lot, but at 6AM, it’s perfect to hold me over until snack time… or what I like to call ‘second breakfast’.
10. What song would you like someone to serenade you with?
Mmm… Do you have someone in mind Mel?? Haha I’ve always been in love with this song by Jon McLaughlin. I honestly may melt if anyone ever serenades me in general.
So here it goes.. My sunny picks 🙂
– Colleen, Lunchbox Diaries
Here are my Q’s! Good luck 🙂
1. What’s your favorite city in the world?
2. Apples or oranges?
3. Bacon or sausage? (I’m on a food kick.)
4. Are you an early riser or a late to bed (er)?
5. If you could only do ONE exercise for the rest of your life would it be mind/body
(yoga, Pilates) or cardio/strength based (spin, crossfit, etc.)?
6. Last movie you saw in theaters?
7. Favorite part of your body you like to train?
8. Worst date you’ve ever been on?
9. Would you rather attend a fancy cocktail party or backyard BBQ?
10. I’ll finish on an adventurous note. Bungee jump, skydive or swim with the Great Whites?
Now it’s YOUR turn! Choose the number that corresponds with your birth month. January-1, February-2, etc. (If you were born in November choose 1, December-2.) Can’t wait to see them!!