Not sure why I decided to compile this on a Tuesday.
Is it cause my brain is fried and it’s only day 2 of the work week?
Or maybe because there’s a lot on my mind lately?
What I’m loving lately.
- When people use the word “Totes”, “Def” or really any shortened version of a word.
- The fact that Baxter hasn’t taken a bath in
1,098,986,7665 days. His paws smell like Frito’s and his hair is all mangled. It’s adorable. I love how I act like this is his fault and he can bath himself.
- Any and all types of nut butters. Is this a surprise?
- This nail polish color for my toes.
- And this for my fingers.
- Spaghetti squash and all things in the pumpkin family.
- Glade candles that smell like pumpkins.
- Guilty pleasure shows like Dancing With The Stars.
- Driving with my sun roof open and my seat warmer on… 🙂
What are YOU loving lately?