Happy Friday y’all! Any fun weekend plans?
It’s been a couple of weeks since I gave you a breakdown of my most recent favorite things. (You can see my first faves here.) With the long weekend ahead, what a better way to celebrate TGIF than with…
What I’m loving lately.
- THIS tank I got at Fit Social! SoyBu was one of our amazing sponsors and gave us an outfit to take home! I can’t explain to you how well it tames the ladies during spin. Seriously. This is a huge factor when deciding what to wear to work. No free shows.
- Speaking of shows… Masters of Sex. If you have Showtime and haven’t started watching this yet, you must. It’s only two episodes in and I’m hooked. Think Mad Men meets Grey’s Anatomy and has an affair with Sex and the City.
- Shredded chicken in the crock-pot. BBQ, Mexican. You name it, I’ve shredded it.
- Running! This is huge. Big news people. Last weekend I ran the Run10k Feed10 and PR’d! This weekend I am doing the Tufts 10k. I think I got the bug back.
- The fact that Baxter loves wearing his sweater. I’m not joking he shakes without it. He’s a Florida dog, not built for these New England winters!
- These bracelets and her blog. I met Ashley at Fit Social and she and I instantly became friends. Her outlook on life and ‘intention bracelets’ are one of a kind.