Kevin from Comcast

ab86d7374efb451ed1b2452530d71ded

If you’ve ever moved you know just how many companies you must call to switch things over; Cable, utilities, change of address, possible street parking permit and the hundreds — okay, maybe only a few — bills that must now be rerouted to your new home.

For me moving is always stressful. It’s never fun and it’s always hot.

Shlepping dorm room belongings between residence halls and storage units during May and August in Tampa, FL was not the most glamorous of times. Fast forward to Boston where the dreaded September 1st move-in date annually leaves the city streets looking more like an abandoned flea market than a bustling young professional neighborhood.

Like I said, moving sucks.

And amongst the unpacked boxes and feelings of unsettledness, the overwhelming amount of phone calls still loom. Customer service experiences on the horizon, buckle up.

So when I rang Comcast to chat about switching my  cable from my old abode to my new digs, I was pleasantly surprised when a jolly voice came across the line. Hello, Kevin.

At this point in my moving process I had spoken to nearly 10 customer service peeps. Ranging from automated systems to cranky overseas individuals, chatting with Kevin was a breath of fresh air.

Perhaps it was my newly single mentality or vulnerable mid-move state, but Kevin was kind and spent so much time explaining  each step of the process to me. Lowering my monthly rate and making my life easier, it lead me to think … what if all customer service reps were this simple to speak with?

Sure, sure, Comcast wants you to spend money on their services … so OF course they’re going to shower you with love and affection over the phone. Geez, I’m shocked Kevin didn’t propose over the phone if I committed to HBO and Showtime. However, there have been many a times where this has not been the case (not with Comcast, but others who’s products or services I’ve purchased).

So here in lies the lesson. No matter who you’re speaking with, be kind, be helpful and be patient.

This convo with Kevin from Comcast was 4 weeks ago. Clearly it left reality TV-filled imprint on my heart.

Be present, kiddos, you never know who’s on the other end of that phone. You could be making quite a positive mark on that person’s day.

Oh, and hey, Kevin … call me.

Joking, people. But really, have you ever had an unexpected and positive experience like this?

-TTT

157 thoughts on “Kevin from Comcast

1. Monique @ burpees to bubbly says:

I love this- it’s something I’ve really been working on getting better at because you never know the sh*t other people could be dealing with, so why not try and be pleasant?! I am in the process of moving and just got off the phone with Comcast yesterday, which a similarly nice guy! I can’t wait until we are both moved (I move out first, in with him and then we both move… yuck) in and settled! hope your new place is coming along- love the looks of your HUGE bedroom!

2. http://www.bipgodz.com/ says:

most and effectual paralegal writers. these assignments…carry a lot of weight and are of significant importance because they are usually linked to a case. therefore, it is absolutely necessary that the paralegals not only write skillfully, but they must also be skilled editors, proficient at proofreading, g…

3. http://www./ says:

I have found that some search partners of Google such as AOL or Ask send highly relevant traffic to my clients site, but others such as ebay waste shedloads of money.So much so I’m considering turning off the search network and targeting Google only.

4. http://www./ says:

I cling on to listening to the news bulletin speak about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some?

5. salvatore ferragamo red with black buckle belt says:

hey there and thank you for your information ?I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

6. fake and real ferragamo belt says:

Hey terrific website! Does running a blog such as this take a lot of work? I have absolutely no knowledge of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply had to ask. Thanks a lot!

7. ferragamo shoes zurich says:

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

8. iphone x ferragamo case says:

obviously like your website however you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the truth however I will definitely come again again.

9. auto owners insurance Valdosta GA says:

Hei igjen, og takk for kjempekoselig og oppløftende kommentar pÃ¥ MIN blogg. Det varmer en frossen nordlending :-)Igjen blir jeg i sÃ¥ godt humør nÃ¥r jeg leser bloggen din; den formelig bobler over av kreativitet og livsglede! Sååå vidunderlig godt livet er; vi trenger pÃ¥minnelser om det, og det fÃ¥r vi her hos deg! Vi snakkes. NÃ¥ er det leggetid, skolen starter i morgen, og da er det pÃ¥´n igjen…MvhJanna

10. auto insurance rates Oviedo FL says:

*If I become afraid to practice my religion because of violent bigotry, I’m less free.*Here’s the thing: I *want* religious people to feel that way. I want them to be a little less free to tell me I’m going to hell, that homosexuality is deadly sin, that free thinking is being “a slave to satan”. I don’t really care if they feel afraid to tell me these things. It would do me obvious good–less religious interference with my life–and them no particular harm (less-fervent adherence to their transparently ridiculous faith).

11. car insurance Lubbock TX says:

Hi there, simply become aware of your blog through Google, and located that it is really informative . I am going to be careful for brussels . I’ll appreciate for those who proceed this in future . A lot of other people shall be benefited out of your writing . Cheers!

12. cheap car insurance East Orange NJ says:

Brutal…..como siempre!!!Eso si, se me ha quedado grabada la imagen de ese niño…….Y por cierto…..si hay alguien que realmente necesitaba esa nota (*) sobre como llamar a l los negros y blancos…..pues ese tiene un serio problema……diria yo….Salu2!Tu voto: 0  0

13. list of auto insurances in New Orleans LA says:

Seguo con attenzione il blog (non faccio parte del settore sono solo un “bevitore”) e ho colto spunto per visitare ieri Maso Michei. Giuseppe mi ha accolto con entusiasmo facendomi assaggiare oltre al buonissimo 823 gli altri suoi ottimi vini traminer (finalmente uno non troppo zuccherino), muller e pinot nero. Le loro vigne sono davvero in alto in un posto molto suggestivo. La visita vale la candela! Un caro saluto e complimenti a Maso Michei, Luca

14. car insurance rates Saint Charles IL says:

Substantially, the post is actually the greatest on that worthw hile topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and also can thirstily look forward to your coming updates. Just saying thanks definitely will not simply be acceptable, for the extraordinary lucidity in your writing. I can promptly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any kind of updates. Fabulous work and much success in your business enterprize!VA:F [1.6.5_908]please wait…VA:F [1.6.5_908](from 0 votes)

15. auto insurance rates Secaucus NJ says:

Even if you have “full coverage” under the modern all risk insurance policy, chances are water-borne material which backs up through sewers and drains, overflows, or is discharged is NOT COVERED. Be sure to review the fine print in your policy to see whether sewage damage and cleanup is included or excluded.

16. car insurance quotes says:

it appears that Jets @ Lions is a sellout, it will be aired as the early CBS game in Detroit. Therefore, the single Fox game in Detroit has to be a late game and the only one is Giants-Seattle.If the Lions game wasn’t a sellout, it might be different, as the CBS station might then choose to show the Colts @ Eagles late game, and the Fox station could then show Cardinals @ Vikings.

17. direct auto insurance Oxford MI says:

/ The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

18. cheap non owners insurance in Allentown PA says:

Hi,A good start, good enough for some folks.This doesn’t account for land used to mine coal or nuclear fuel, assuming the nuclear fuel is mined and not recycled. Also it doesn’t account for resources for processing of raw materials into usable fuel. I’m sure that some concerned folks would be, ultimately, interested in this information too. Or maybe there’s another simpler way to make this illustration such as production cost or total cost of energy production over a 30 year period.DN

19. best auto insurance in Bakersfield CA says:

It may have already been addressed, but nowhere does MM suggest that Colonialism ought to be restored, only that Colonialism at the time it was in force was better equipped to handle medical and social problems than is now true within the now-Independent post-colonial nations. So MM could perfectly well have implied that the colonial empires ought not to have happened at all, in which case he would be saying the problem was not Colonialism, but the introduction of Western ideas of government, such as Democracy and Liberalism. But these are interpretations, naturally.

20. auto insurance Belleview FL says:

polly rosa disse:Ebaaaaaaaaaa não acredito sua linda que notícia incrível só vcs pra colorir meu dia fiquei gamada nesse loock parece até um sonho e essa clutch mega linda.Obrigada desde já pelo carinho e ansiosa pra arrasar. =) \\o/

21. cheap sr22 insurance Independence MO says:

I am coming to the conclusion that, If B.H.O. gives out enough freebies to all who make $25,000 / yr. or less…… He will have himself a majority that no one can break.If you go to a blog like Jack Cafferty at CNN …. all you read is how rich people are evil, & they “deserve” all that these people have ….. I wonder how fast it took the Oprah’s, The Bruce Springsteen’s, Kieth OberAss’s , to run to their accountants & started screaming ….“HIDE MY ASSETS” ……

22. full coverage auto insurance Hogansville GA says:

Balaurii folosesc telegraful fără fir! Ei transmit prin licurici care zboară în formaÈ›ii diferite, scriind fraze luminoase în amurg, texte ce se destramă cît ai clipi. Trebuie să fii veÈ™nic atent È™i să ai imaginaÈ›ie la descifrat dedesubturile, nuanÈ›ele sclipitoare ale jerbelor…

23. cheapest car insurance in Leander TX says:

Looking at the shuttle flying around on the back of a 747 is an amazing sight and a reminder of the kind of things that great nations can accomplish. It is a shame that we no longer seem to have the will to do much more than consume products, grow debt, and fight wars of choice. Hooray for us.

24. cheap full coverage auto insurance Mays Landing NJ says:

SÅ‚usznie. Tego wymiaru tragedia, spowodowana przez zwykÅ‚y… (brzydkie sÅ‚owo na b) wymagać powinna dużo wiÄ™kszego rezonansu. Poza odpowiedzialnoÅ›ciÄ… formalnÄ… jest jeszcze polityczna i moralna. Dzieje II Rzeczypospolitej pokazujÄ…, że wtedy te pojÄ™cia byÅ‚y jakby gÅ‚ebiej rozumiane (i skuteczniej realizowane, nie jak w przypadku …no samo ciÅ›nie siÄ™ na usta – cyrku w wydaniu pÅ‚k P.)

25. car insurance quotes Dallas GA says:

This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

26. auto insurance rates Chatsworth GA says:

Riccarda Lombardi / InquietudineNon spostare niente.Non cambiare niente.Il rosso è rosso.Non distogliere il tuo sguardo da ciò che non hai.Il cambiamento modifica la traiettoria del niente.Fissa le radici dell’insoddisfazione.Ho – non ho.Il lamento dell’anima continua a fare compagnia.Accetto il regolamento

27. low income auto insurance Blackwood NJ says:

I’m a kiwi myself, now currently living in Amsterdam where “Coffe shop” takes on a whole other meaning, but I sure do miss a good old cup of, designer, NZ coffee.Doug I don’t suppose you got your hands around a decent steak and cheese pie while you were over there did you?Damn I miss those pies!!!

28. free auto insurance quotes Clayton NC says:

La décision du législateur québécois de donner aux villes le pouvoir de créer des zones franches n’a pas été prise à la légère. Elle le fut de la Ville de Québec afin d’assurer le développement e long des axes majeurs de transport en commun, dans les zones où passera éventuellement le tramway et dans les zones la Ville veut densifier. C’est un changement .

29. car insurance quotes Lithonia GA says:

Mono Dieting To Prevent Breast Cancer – Experiment Update Filed under: Biology, Experiments, Healthy Lifestyle, Book Reviews on Thursday, September 20, 2007 by JoLynn Braley If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting! A couple of days ago I mentioned that I would be conducting yet another experiment on myself, this time being an experiment in mono dieting.

30. cheap car insurance quotes Stamford CT says:

Fruit – We shall def have meet up again, I have been so busy but maybe next week? X@Anna Saccone Thank you honey :)@Houda, Thank you hun. I don't like Cheryls new hair, it's too red and too long. :/@Marisa I love dark hair too, and I will probably return to it at some point in my life once again 🙂 Now I'm enjoying the lighter side! X

31. car insurance in Ann Arbor MI says:

I have an invite and see the over capacity every time I click it. Am I understanding correctly that I need to keep clicking throughout the day to get in, or when they allow others in, will my account be ready for me to set up? anyone know? Thanks.

32. low income car insurance Wilmington CA says:

พูดว่า:I want to voice my appreciation for your generosity for men and women that really need help with the subject. Your personal dedication to passing the solution up and down ended up being remarkably significant and has continually allowed associates much like me to achieve their goals. Your personal useful publication denotes so much to me and a whole lot more to my office colleagues. Many thanks; from each one of us.

33. auto insurance quotes says:

I have become so addicted to struggle that I rarely give myself a break or feel content for working hard, getting things done that I don’t feeling like doing or a job well done. I am very aware of this experience in my life. I am kind of adrift in a world of struggle, work, collapse,……finally I get back to myself. A little bit more and more all the time. I haven’t always felt this way.

34. cheapest car insurance Lexington SC says:

This is an especially interesting photograph. The barn appears to be falling down but it also appears to be still in use. Or partially in use as indicated in the second photo. One wonders why, if it is usable, the owner doesn't take steps to ensure it won't get blown away in a high wind?

35. no down payment auto insurance in Cockeysville MD says:

les libertaires toujours les idiots utiles objectifs des islamistes (devant qui ils oublient leur refrain « ni dieu ni maître), des marxistes (voir les révolutions russes et espagnoles), et maintenant des homos (personnes qui n’assument pas ce qu’ils sont, qui veulent être différentes, mais à qui il faut les mêmes attributs que les autres (mariage, enfants – les anarchistes auraient-ils oublié la nature totalitaire de la famille ?..): Bakounine, Stirner, et Proudhon doivent se retourner dans leur tombe.

36. auto owners insurance Brandon FL says:

I love animals! People just have this unhealthy relationship with them in today’s world. Treating them like children, anthropomorphization, what’s up with all this?? You can love animals AS animals, not humans. That’s the distinction people just aren’t showing!

37. cheap car insurance Richmond VA says:

Sarah,Thanks! It’s interesting to consider “responsibility” vs “opportunity” here. Why does everyone seem to love Zappos, their fast delivery, friendly customer service and flexible policies? Because everyone else messes it up so badly! Sometimes being nice is a key way to differentiate, because everyone else is so busy focusing on other things!-DanDan Blank´s last blog post ..Like? 0

38. low income auto insurance Sparta NJ says:

I was actually shocked that there isn't support for global contact. Moronic, actually. That functionality should be a given in the business world. Unreal that Google hasn't done anything about it in two years. Just goes to show that large companies lose track and their ability to implement things quickly. Sad.

39. car insurance quotes Vance AL says:

Eh bien, il y a longtemps que vous avez dû quitter Paris, car cela fait belle lurette que les impôts locaux ont « rattrapé » leur retard et ne sont en rien enviables à ceux de Toulouse ou Marseille. Dame, il faut bien payer l’inutile épandage de sable sur les voies sur berges et son enlèvement pour faire un mois de Paris-plage! Et chacun a saisi combien cet « investissement » est productif.

40. auto insurance rates Pittsburg CA says:

Dear Charlotte,Thank God for your transparency!  I too, grew up in an alcoholic home and suffered the self hatred and doubt that comes as its inevitable legacy. After decades of healing I believe God has lead me to a safer place in Him, His family, and in myself.  Your testimony will do much to help free others and encourage them. Keep up the good work, girlfriend!  Many blessings on your ministry and family!Dawn Gehling

41. darlehensrechner says:

Hi Chris, Oh boy. Writing a song per week? I would think that’d be really fun to do. I think you should go back to doing something like that. Nothing like a challenge to spark our creative energy. If you decide to do that at some point, good luck!

42. car insurance Berlin CT says:

*A tale of two stories: Michael was worshiped by many across the globe: yet he felt alone. He loved children, but was often criticized by the media.? In life, he spent lavishly, yet he was supposedly broke at the time of his death. He was a shy introvert, yet when onstage, one was proven otherwise. He loved his fans, yet he walked the streets looking for someone/thing to love. Lastly, he thought? his fans left him, yet he’s looking down? from the heavens smiling at our unwavering loyalty*

43. cheap auto insurance quotes Klamath Falls OR says:

Oct05 Sensacional, Norma. Sobre o 90%, sobre as amarras, contextos e tudo mais. Não sabia da frase sobre o alívio, faz sentido. A MarinaW é uma vizinha blogueira de muito tempo, de quando o Dharmalog nem era Dharmalog. :)Não li a matéria da Galileu, mas pelo seu relato achei o número percentual extremamente conservador. Acho que esse número pode beirar o 90, talvez 99%. Mas não tenho “embasamento científico”, apenas empírico. :)Namastê.

44. cheap auto insurance quotes Panorama City CA says:

ja też ostatnio przestaÅ‚am je kupować..chociaż bardzo lubiÄ™ prasÄ™ i mam w domu caÅ‚e stosy gazet;)ale ostatnio jestem zawiedziona ich zawartoÅ›ciÄ… -co druga strona to reklama,w kółko triki jak poderwać faceta itp.Książki też zaczęłam czytać w postaci ebook – po prostu taniej.nogi!:)

45. no down payment car insurance in Temecula CA says:

Annette, De er smukke de japanske lygter – ogsÃ¥ nÃ¥r der kun stÃ¥r det fine netværk tilbage.Nej, det varer ikke længe, før end det igen pibler frem. I januar plejer vintergækker og erantis at titte frem. Om lidt over en mÃ¥ned begynder det at lysne igen, sÃ¥ vi har ingen grund til klage :-)Bortset fra det, kan jeg godt lide den mørke tid, hvor man putter sig indendøre :)Klem til dig.

46. cheap auto insurance quotes Minot ND says:

mei­ner erfah­rung nach ja. aber es geht hier nicht nur um diese grau­be­reich the­men wie ero­tik, gewinn­spiele son­dern viel­mehr eher um high-traffic topics.ich habe bereits einige sei­ten und por­tale um das thema web hos­ting gestar­tet und hier — so kommt mir vor — will google “noch sel­ber eine auge dar­auf werfen”.

47. cheap non owners insurance in Port Orange FL says:

I guess you have produced numerous really interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much about this subject that has been uncovered and you did it so nicely, with so considerably class. Outstanding one, man! Very special things right here.

48. cheap non owners insurance Angleton TX says:

There are evenings when I look in the mirror and wonder why no one pointed and laughed at me during the day. But you know what? They didn’t. No one sees us as we see ourselves. If we’re happy with our lives – as you clearly are – it shows in our posture and in our faces. That kind of beauty cannot be bought.

49. payless auto insurance Roseburg OR says:

Alcieli disse:Bacaninha esse site, farei logo mais uma viagem a Brasilia e por aqui podemos saber lugares onde podemos economizar em nosso roteiro…fiquei tb muito feliz em saber que saindo daqui da PB encontrarei o Mangai aí em Brasilia, sinceramente surpresa de ter um pouco da minha terrinha em DF.

50. no down payment auto insurance in Grand Forks ND says:

Supongo que los ecologistas prefieren los cerros yesíferos despoblados de vegetación del parque regional a los cerros como la Marañosa llenos de flora y fauna…, las intervenciones humanas en el medio no siempre tienen que ser negativas, en este tipo de terrenos sin la ayuda humana jamas crecería nada en ese tipo de terrenos semideserticos. Pero en fin, hay gente para todo.

51. free auto insurance quotes Weslaco TX says:

Eddig egyetlen kommentem sem jelent meg! Miért? Az új design szar! Pocsék egyen szürke, bonyolult vacak! Minek háttérkép ha nem is lehet látni? Csak az a bonyolult egyen szürke silányság amit önök elkövettek ellenünk! Imádtam a YouTube-ot! Szerettem ide járni! Már útálom! KÖVETELEM VISSZA A RÉGI YOUTUBE!

52. auto insurance quotes IA says:

I know how it is when you've just come back from elsewhere. All I wanted to do when I come back from my business trips is hang and sleep! Now you have two blogs to maintain, although the other one is just recipe. I hope you take it easy Ellie, though I look forward to your Singapore fried beehoon!

53. affordable car insurance Endicott NY says:

Ca fait bien longtemps que le salaire des profs est considéré comme un salaire « d’appoint » car la profession est à 87% féminine. C’est bien connu, les femmes n’ont pas besoin de gagner leur vie, elles ont un Homme, un vrai, un gagneur de sous à la maison. Quand elles sont profs, pour le plaisir ou par ennui à la maison, il faut bien leur jeter quelques piécettes. Dont acte. On est bien loin des 33K, à Bac + 5.

54. car insurance with no license in Shippensburg PA says:

If a person has vastly different tastes than me it can be okay as well because it can either be an education or an opening for lively (but hopefully not contentious) discussion. I don’t care what era the books come from, they may not be something I would read, but maybe they will open doors to interesting conversation and allowing me to see another side to the person who is the book owner. Books usually have stories beyond the stories contained within the pages.Lee

55. non owners car insurance quotes Clarksburg WV says:

and what impact will it leave in the future? positive or negative?Yes, social media provides new marketing methods and all, but then again, most of the entertainment business’ revenue comes from advertisers. so, social media might be an ally and an enemy at the same time.and i dont believe selling DVD’s or songs help, as final customers tend to find ways of getting them for free. and making laws and regulations against it will hurt the relationship between the suppliers and these final customers.

56. best car insurance in Malden MA says:

O Joãozinho rezandoChegou-me por email:Senhor todo poderoso: nestes 2 anos o Senhor levou o meu cantor favorito Michael Jackson! O meu actor preferido Patrick Swayze! A minha dançarina preferida Lacraia! Este ano levou a minha cantora favorita Amy Winehouse! Quero lembrar ao senhor que os meus políticos preferidos são: ANGELA MERKEL, NICOLAS SARKOZY, CAVACO SILVA, PEDRO PASSOS COELHO, PAULO PORTAS, …

57. cheap non owners insurance in Newark DE says:

I agree, BillyIran is a threat because they are in the way of israel monopolizing the entire mid-east.Iran is a threat because they have not succumbed to Rothschild Cental banking.Iran is a threat because they have not bought into the holohoax.Iran is a threat because they dont accept israel as legit.Iran is a threat because they dont have jew shackles around their ankles.Iran is a threat because jews are whining and throwing tantrums.Iran is a threat because they are debt free from jews.

58. non owners car insurance quotes Mission Viejo CA says:

Hey Ken…..It is all about the Karma! What goes around comes around. It is irrelevant who brought this to the paper’s attention. You have no idea how to take responsibility for any of your actions and have an excuse for EVRYTHING. I can not wait for Tues. so I can put Bristol first and vote for WARD! Your lack of integrity leaves me peplexed.

59. non owners car insurance quotes Johnson City TN says:

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

60. car insurance in Vinton VA says:

AnetteGratulerer så masse! Jeg venter nr to 25 des, så jeg har fortsatt litt tid igjen. Har fulgt bloggen din noen mnd og må si det er imponerende å få to på en gang!! Kan jeg få spørre om det er naturlig unnfangelse?

61. full coverage auto insurance Sykesville MD says:

Siri: Hehe, snusfornuftig og fin der, altså. Den var vel økologisk?Men jeg pusher frukt på ungene, jeg også. Og grønnsaker. Sverre foretrekker agurk i matboksen fremfor frukt, og ligner således sin mor. Mens jentungen er storforbruker av frukt, så til de grader at vi må rasjonere. Det er liksom grenser for hvor mye banan man trenger i løpet av en dag.

62. average car insurance rates in Princeton WV says:

October 29, 2012 at 8:52 amAnother great post Srini! GRIT is something I definitely have. I’m trying my best not to go back to a traditional JOB. I’m not afraid to throw things on the line, especially at a point in my life that I have relatively light responsibilities. “As long as I’m breathing, I take Chances”. – Nas. Reply

63. payless auto insurance Tustin CA says:

Yritän välttää ylimääräistä stressiä, koska tiukat kandivuodet koulussa selkeästi huononsivat vastustuskykyäni, joka esim. peruskouluaikoina oli jopa harmillisenkin hyvä. Pitää ehtiä myös ulkoilemaan, joogamaan, tapaamaan kavereita ja joskus ihan vaan laiskottelemaan. Toistaiseksi en ole saanut flunssaa. Muita torjuntakeinojani ovat inkivääri, hunaja, villasukat, kasvis- kalaruokavalio ja kalanmaksaöljykapselit, valkosipuli ja hedelmät. Suurin osa jokapäiväisessä käytössä.T: Iida H.

64. best auto insurance in Columbus NE says:

Jeg vil fuldt ud bakke Lotte Hansen op. Du har helt ret.Nyrup`s økonomiske beregninger har intet med virkelig-heden at gøre, og han burde helt bestemt holde sin kæft.Han har gjort rigelig med skade i sin statsministertid.Tag dig ikke af det sludder fra Bent Pedersen som kunudstiller en total uvidenhed.

65. full coverage auto insurance Brookfield WI says:

To follow up on the up-date of this issue on your web-site and would really want to let you know simply how much I loved the time you took to generate this useful post. Within the post, you really spoke on how to definitely handle this concern with all convenience. It would be my personal pleasure to gather some more suggestions from your website and come as much as offer others what I have benefited from you. Thanks for your usual terrific effort.

66. cheap full coverage auto insurance Woodland CA says:

I like the trraashy whashing! It think because of the purple glow in your hair all cloths your wear insteadly become non trashy.I am totally for recycling! I try to eat less meat, or otherwise – biologisch -, buy less clothes, separated my waste. It is a disappointment that I see a lot of -new buys- on fashion blogs:(. But hey I can't force my way of living to people, I wish 😉

67. car insurance Ithaca NY says:

(I hate to say it, but this article seems like cheaply made ‘filler material’ by someone who shouldn’t be giving advice.) When I read the title of the article, I was expecting more depth to the article and I had no idea of the direction or purpose of the site. The site that linked me here generally links to some pretty high-level information and this seemed much too basic. As a ‘rough guide’ for the steps it is fine, but as a ‘how-to’ it’s definitely lacking. Although, I do have to say that you are a brave man – I wouldn’t even attempt to write a guide for a process with this many steps or potentially different configurations.

68. payless auto insurance Woodbury NJ says:

Our constitution accepts only children of SC father can inherit SC benefits and not of the SC mother!!! regarding bringing up kids as general category, you can do any thing you want just dont thing that the father of your children is SC, rest will work as usual. You can mention their caste in their birth certificate or by affidavit as general. How you nurture your child is your business and no one else.

69. best auto insurance in Garden City MI says:

See? I knew I loved you for a reason! Your comment just made my day. And not just because it’s funny. But also because I thought the same thing. My heart actually cringed a bit when I saw them sitting on the opposite sides of the street, then slowly crossing. “Oh, no” I thought. Their brains will be all over the sidewalk. I guess too much Grey’s Anatomy.

70. car insurance says:

Marty B can block, which is important for the position he plays, unlike wide receiver. His hands are lousy, his route running such, and he is a head case. At least Giants fans are finding this out early, as opposed to Cowboys fans who would get teased by decent performances in OTAs and Training Camp, only to see him sink without a trace in the passing game during the regular season