Hashtag Blessed

Don’t worry … it’s not going to one of those kinds of posts.

You know, the kind where I tell you all about the amazing things happening in my life and pretend like nothing bad has occurred. The ‘Instagram of Blog Posts’, as I like to call it. Where I would select a flattering filter to mask my smile lines, acne scars and stray eyebrow hairs. Where everyday is a white-washed image of my life … no dark circles, empty bank accounts or negativity.

#blessed

Nope, it’s not going to be like that.

giphy

Thus far 2017 has brought me a few challenges — some personal and others more public. But, it is my intention this year to focus more on the good than the bad. More on what brings me joy than what drags me down.

So, in a very matter of fact and real tone, I’m writing to say that I have been feeling grateful lately. Especially grateful, actually.

I finally feel settled and in a routine at work. My family and friends are happy, in healthy relationships and celebrating major life milestones this year (hooray for marriage and babies!). And I have found someone who I truly love, who makes me smile and laugh and (if you can believe it or not) enjoys TRX and IPAs just as much (or possibly more) as I do.

Plus, side note: If you find someone who is willing to get up at 5 a.m. just to stand in the freezing/pouring rain for 2+ hours just to watch you finish the B.A.A 1/2 Marathon … he’s a keeper. Oh, and he held my backpack too. And held me up when I got sick afterwards from dehydration. Yup, like I said, keeper.

Aside from balancing my work life/a long distance relationship/friends, I feel most grateful for my dedication to becoming stronger in 2017.

Nope, not deadlifting more weight or squatting more than ever. Which is fine if that’s what you’re after … I’m just not there right now. I’m talking about trying new programs and challenging myself in new ways. However, holding a 60-second plank and not flinching or being able to do a headstand no problem makes me feel like an absolute baller.

For the first time — in a long time — I feel strong. From the inside out. It’s a sense of balance I haven’t felt in a long time and I’m really, really digging it.

Internally to externally I finally feel as if I have a plan. Not just the secure health plan I am now a part of, but a plan plan.

Where am I going professionally? What am I doing with regards to my business?

All of these questions no longer seem so daunting. While I don’t really have them figured out I no longer feel like I have to have them finalized. It’s a weight off my shoulders that leaves me feeling lighter.

So, there you have it.

This post all began when I found this image floating around on Instagram. I posted it and was immedietly filled with commentary about this idea of ‘gratefulness’.

unnamed-3

What are you grateful for in 2017? I’d love to hear …

-TTT

167 thoughts on “Hashtag Blessed

1. minecraft says:

Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your blog.
    You have some really great articles and I
    think I would be a good asset. If you ever want
    to take some of the load off, I’d love to write some material for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email
    if interested. Many thanks!

2. minecraft says:

Wonderful site. Plenty of helpful information here.
    I’m sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And obviously, thanks on your effort!

3. minecraft says:

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be
    honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and
    bookmark your site to come back down the road.
    All the best

4. minecraft says:

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to
    be at the internet the easiest thing to keep in mind
    of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider
    concerns that they plainly do not recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as neatly
    as outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other folks could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

5. free car insurance quotes NE says:

I love how you show your day…it’s amazing we authors do much the same…LOL!I had once heard a speech given by a NYTimes bestselling author who stated the same thing ‘Checked my emails.’ LOL!And look at what I’m doing. Looking at every link those emails bring. LOL!Good luck on the new release. It looks like a wonderful story!Lynn

6. minecraft says:

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using
    for this website? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had
    problems with hackers and I’m looking at
    alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

7. cheap car insurance Madison TN says:

Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after looking at some of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

8. cheap non owners insurance in Mount Vernon NY says:

Marist Poll Survey Respondents Say Drivers are Leading Cause of NYC Accidents…According to a new poll released last month by Marist College Institute for Public Opinion, 68 percent of respondents (adults in New York City) believe that car drivers are responsible for most accidents on the streets of New York….

9. non owners car insurance quotes Pikeville KY says:

That is fabulous! Your heirlooms are just the most amazing treasures, and I love that you know the stories about them. The best thing to come out of my blogging experience thus far has been discovering people like you who love the treasures of the past. So many of the people I know in my day to day world can't wait to get rid of the old to make room for more new, mass produced, crap.xo, Anita

10. minecraft says:

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative.
    I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

11. payless auto insurance Salem VA says:

The Internet knows him from way back. He’s even been on VH1′s list that basically translates to “people who would be flipping burgers at MacDonald’s were it not for me (the Internet)” back when Perez Hilton was less of an a-hole. And more of an ass, but only ’cause he’s lost weight.

12. auto insurance Albany GA says:

That’s a bummer. I hate when stories are totally predictable and you just want to be done with them. The exception for me is chick lit. I expect there to be a standard comedic romance plot, and I’m okay with that.I’m reading The Help. Finally.

13. car insurance in West Chester OH says:

June’s trade deficit swelled 18.8% to $49.9 billion, the highest since October 2008. That was much worse than Wall Street predicted — or what the Commerce Department estimated in the recent Q2 GDP report. The new report, along with recent inventory data, suggest Commerce will revise down Q2 economic growth from the already-sluggish 2.4% annual rate to about 1%, according to Action Economics. Action Economics is looking for stronger retail inventory figures later this week that would imply a 1.4% GDP pace.

14. full coverage car insurance Columbia MO says:

After the major disappointment of Highlander 2, Final Dimension follows all the rules set by the original movie.(except by the end of the orginal the main character was already the last one left)Some might have a valid point that the power of alusion the rival has is a little corny and the movie would have been better if that was left out.

15. car insurance with no license in Akron OH says:

Carlos: Sí, cada cover tiene su propio toque. Como el primer video es lo que tenía en mente cuando te sugerí el publicar los videos en youtube. El chiste es la acustica de la habitació o el lugar donde se grabe y que la cámara tenga una descente calidad de caputra de audio.Respecto a Stevie, es una gran pena que haya fallecido en el accidente de helicóptero. Un gran guitarrista, a la altura del gran Jimi Hendrix.Saludos, gracias por tu comentario.

16. cheapest auto insurance Rancho Palos Verdes CA says:

Gimana user experience-nya Kindle paperwhite? . Kindle Fire (Android) lebih enak dari Kindle Fiona: bisa dibaca di gelap malam. Tapi memang jadi tergoda instal aplikasi ini itu. Terakhir sih, instal Qbaca, jadi punya dia bookstore dan dua bookshelf (Amazon & Kindle) dalam satu e-reader Koen´s last [type] .. Reply:November 14th, 2012 at 4:21 pmKupikir Kindle Fire sih sama aja kayak tablet ya, Mas. Beda efek bacanya, gak kayak baca buku :p

17. cheapest car insurance in Southgate MI says:

Hmm, I wonder how much Half Sigma is generalizing from his own particular career. I think he has this completely backwards.At the low end of the IQ scale, family wealth is a huge factor. Poor dumb kids end up in jail. Rich dumb kids end up in a beach house.But if you’re smart, you can get pretty far in the world regardless of your family’s background.If someone has a high IQ, it doesn’t matter if their dad paid for Princeton or the GI Bill paid for UT-El Paso, their career success will depend on a mix of luck, people skills and conscientiousness.

18. minecraft free download 2018 says:

Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I
    was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
    you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from
    someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

19. cheap non owners insurance Palatine IL says:

Hi Angie, thanks so much for the shout out!Sorry about the commenting – it’s a bit wonky. You have to click on the post itself (click the title) and scroll to the bottom of the post. I’ve had to hide comments in Post Options in Blogger, because if I don’t, it disappears IntenseDebate and brings up the Blogger comment form. Thanks for your patience!

20. auto owners insurance Kingston TN says:

Bruno Garcia disse:Por isto obrigado por ler a licença por nós, os preguiçosos, e indicar os caminhos possíveis para recuperar o nosso dinheiro ganho a duras penas!Muito bom o artigo pois é bom sempre ficar informados dos nossos direitos de consumidor e cidadão!

21. cheapest auto insurance Belleview FL says:

25 julio, 2007Anónimocuando activo el smtp del antivirus AVG, recibo este mensaje, si no lo activo no me llega nada y ademas me llega el mensaje que me evia el programa como archivo adjunto"De: AVG for EmailFecha: 09/22/06 16:53:00Para: Asunto: Undelivered Mail Returned to SenderEste es el programa Analizador de correo AVG.El mensaje que aparece a continuaciónno pudo llegar a uno o más destinos.——————————————————————-: MAIL FROM:<ANT> domain not accepted——————————————————————-El mensaje de correo se incluye en la siguiente parte de estemensaje.Si necesita ayuda, envíe un mensaje de correo electrónico a ."

22. affordable car insurance Kingsbury IN says:

love 3:16….wish I could goPaula is a hoot, but the last show I watched she deep fried mac and cheese!! (not sure about that)Beautiful pics. My kids colored eggs outside on the tailgate of my husbands truck. It was a good idea until our dog jumped up in the truck and smushed what eggs he didn’t eat. total hillbillies

23. best car insurance in Northbrook IL says:

Ayn Rand Rocks and if you don’t think so, you are one of those mentally ill liberals who are totally incapable of understanding the basis of conservative views…..as a conservative I can see that the basis of liberal views are feelings of justice and equality, conservative views are individual freedom and the right to reap what you sow.

24. auto owners insurance Hackensack NJ says:

Kim – I’m so sorry to hear about Gregg’s passing. I enjoyed so much our recent time together in Africa and feel blessed to have been able to spend time with the 2 of you during your 30th anniversary celebration. My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your sons.

25. impotence treatment says:

Nobody cares about your dumb little metal army. This music is shit. I’ve played Nintendo games with more musical integrity than this creepy ass band. Listen to real music and shut the fuck up with this “I’m so misunderstood and everyone else in the world should be a metalhead too” Fuck off you non contributing, narrow minded? fuck

26. low income car insurance Los Altos CA says:

dinner, drinks and more.. i will take cheating married men napa august xst and looking f adult dating or a date we can go have a relatively nice dinner one or two cocktails and then retire to cozy roomlooking to spoil the perfect woman. 80319 Cay Gia, Tubari old ladies want white label dating site lonely moms ready womens to fuck

27. cheap car insurance Orangeburg SC says:

You should let partnership for everyone who has orignal content. Not restrict it to certain countries and certainly not continue to bypass intelligent vloggers and giving partnership to idiotic video m akers.I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears, but it ticks me off to be rejected for your so called program THREE TIMES.LET EVERYONE IN.

28. auto insurance quotes says:

Здравствуйте, хотел бы записаться к вам на курсы по PHP, есть большое желание освоить его на профессиональном уровне, имеются базовые знания по php5(имею представление об ООП, пытаюсь самостоятельно изучить Zend Framework), mysql5, xhtml1.0, css2, js, xml. В дальнейшем хотелось бы трудоустроиться в вашу компанию.

29. non owners auto insurance quotes Little Elm TX says:

Okay well if he and others doesn’t take the money, does that mean there’ll be more added to the ones that want it? ’cause we don’t have to kiss his ass to take the money. We all can use some extra money!!!Maybe in the near future the folk in Louisianna will pick their politicians more carefully.JimBinning . . . I have NO idea whom he’s supposed to be but usually when someone wish death on someone . . . Never mind.AllenKeys?Never mind.Love your blogs!!!Holla!!!!!

30. look auto insurance Laguna Niguel CA says:

Hvor ser du sød ud med den malerrulle! Og det er den vildeste upgrade af hans lejlighed – tænk pÃ¥ hvor lækkert lys den bliver!Mht Ikea ville jeg komme med samme rÃ¥d som Cecilie: start ud med at spise – begge to! Og hold pit stops. Og medbring evt. snacks. Blodsukkeret skal være i top konstant for at undgÃ¥ ikea-kriser. Men sÃ¥ kan det ogsÃ¥ være helt fornøjeligt.

31. car insurance quotes Harrisonburg VA says:

Wywczasowi sekunduje niejaki józefmoneta, ale faÅ‚szywa to monetka do cna.Ta monetka to wÅ‚aÅ›nie ten srebrnik (liczba mnoga – to srebrnikom podobni), z którym(i) wysyÅ‚am go na (wy)wczasy:)))Może to trochÄ™ zawiÅ‚e, ale zainteresowani pewnie wiedzÄ…, że to o nich chodzi:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie;)

32. auto insurance quotes Albany GA says:

As someone who’s stayed at Fort Wilderness many times in the past, I think this is a great idea. There aren’t many food options at FtW and if you’re doing a non-park day or two, having basically the same buffet at lunch and dinner gets old. We’re going to be at a Wilderness cabin in November and hope to try out the new lunch then.

33. car insurance quotes Venice FL says:

Hey there are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

34. car insurance quotes Redwood City CA says:

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between usability and appearance. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Safari. Outstanding Blog!

35. auto insurance quotes Emmaus PA says:

Lyman’s books are, IMO, better for beginners. Lyman also calls out accuracy loads along with starting loads and max performance loads, and that’s a very handy thing for beginners to see: That the fastest loads are almost without exception never the most accurate loads.

36. car insurance quotes WV says:

Appreciating the time and effort you put into your site and in depth information you offer. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

37. cheap sr22 insurance Deerfield Beach FL says:

Thank you so significantly for giving my family an update on this problem on your web-site. Please realise that if a brand new post appears or if perhaps any adjustments occur towards the current post, I would be interested in reading a whole lot more and focusing on how to make great use of those strategies you reveal. Thanks for your efforts and consideration of other men and women by producing this internet web site available.

38. list of car insurances in Torrance CA says:

Musím přiznat, že poté co se diskuze zacyklila, tak jsem nad Médeiným přístupem dost přemýšlel a dává mi to možná smysl. Jen ještě nevím moc jaký.Michale, existovala by podle tebe ta simulace mozku, jen pokud bychom napsali algoritmus, který bychom nenechali proběhnout? Nebo pokud bychom tento algoritmus nechali provádět písařky, které by jednotlivé kroky zapisovaly na papír a předávaly ke zpracování dál?

39. full coverage auto insurance Raleigh NC says:

Seems to me that this tag is really only useful to programmers. The general webmaster, say of a blogger site, would not be able to implement this code. Now, if a coder knows enough that duplicate content is an issue, wouldn’t they then be savvy enough to build their site in such a fashion as NOT to create duplicate content in the first place? IE, using .htaccess and programmatic URL rewrites. That’s what we do with Joomla. I can see some minor uses for this, such as on the search results pages, but I try to have those not indexed at all, ie NoIndex, follow tags, etc.

40. low income car insurance dmv Prairieville LA says:

Apr26 clar ca nu exista femei puternice…ele se impart in gospodine si cele care vor din tot sufletul sa le demonstreze sotilor ca sunt capabile sa atinga marea cu degetul… de aici deducem si discrepanta intre femeia de ieri si cea de azi. daca traia shakespeare probabil ca sezisa aceste aspecte la fel cum a facut-o si in cazul situatiei de “generation gap”

41. car insurance says:

Gosh…my slow cooker is still brand new in the box. Time to take it out to use. This Mexican pulled pork looks fabulous. Great new year resolution….more dinner parties…can I join?

42. cheapest car insurance Downey CA says:

hola soy de santiago del estero y vivo aki en cba , en nva cba y queria saber como tengo q hacer para viajar gratis a santiago del estero para votar soy estudianteY respondió el 12 de agosto de 2011 a las 16:06:Carlos: No se nada sobre el tema del transporte gratuito

43. direct auto insurance Avondale AZ says:

kachaProsim prezij ten druhy dil!!!! ja vim je to nudne a misty zdlouhave,ale nenech se tim ubit!! konec fakt stoji za to 🙂 nekde. kdesi ve vnitrnostech pocitace, se da nastavit kontrast a jas…takze to tolik neboda do oci…kdybys mela openSUSE tak ti popisu kde, ale evidentne mas Win…takze banan.Na cestu krve pak navazuje (volne) Divoci a zli…hrdinama nee,ale v tom kde se to odehrava…

44. car insurance rates Auburn CA says:

Buna ziua,V-am trimis deja pe e-mail mai multe detalii si contractele. Daca mai aveti intrebari sau nelamuriri, ne puteti contacte pe e-mail sau la numarul de telefon 0720 783 611.In ceea ce priveste modalitatea prin care alegeti sa nasteti (normal sau cezariana), doamna doctor mi-a confirmat faptul ca procedura de recoltare este aceeasi. Va multumim pentru interesul acordat companiei noastre, o zi frumoasa in continuare!

45. car insurance Beaumont TX says:

Lindooo, tudo lindo!Camila mande um bjo pra Minas q te amaa! Faz também um penteado pro natal!Bjoooo Lindaaa![]Camila Coelho Respondeu:December 4th, 2012 em 2:48 pm, Ounn, e eu amoooooo MINAS e todos os mineirinhos hehePode deixar, vou fazer sim amore =) beijoooo[]

46. Pingback: drlunaworld
  47. cheapest auto insurance in WY says:

Ainssss nunca habia visto un cafe con tila y melisa. yo suelo ponerme muy nerviosa con el café normal por lo que siempre intento beber descafeinado y no muy amenudo para que no me ocurra esto. No dudaré en probar el  Descafeinado con Tila y Melisa de Fortaleza, porque parece que lo han sacado especial para mi jejej. Gracias por la info!!

48. auto insurance rates Montebello CA says:

I received a ticket for failing to stop for a school bus, at the time when i was driving i saw the school bus in front of me and it had the stop sign open. I am a new driver, and I didn’t know what to do, so I stopped first, and then went around the school bus. I know what I did was incorrect now, but what should I do? Should I plead guilty in person, or try to fight it and how?Thanks

49. cheapest auto insurance Wilmington CA says:

Beste Miriam,Recent zag ik een documentaire over de biologische teelt van groenten die enorm opkomt in streken in de USA waar voorheen veel autoindustrie was. Dit als alternatief voor de inkomsten uit de autoindustrie. Veel braakliggende ongebruikte gronden in die steden worden nu omgevormd tot moestuinen. Het lukt mij echter niet zo snel iets met Google over die film te vinden.

50. full coverage auto insurance Kent WA says:

Det första jag reagerade pÃ¥ var att hon skrivit ”dem” istället för ”de”, i första meningen som syns pÃ¥ bilden. InnehÃ¥llet ska vi inte ens tala om. Tjejen har hunnit med mer vid 16 Ã¥rs Ã¥lder än de flesta gör pÃ¥ en livstid. Om det är sant hoppas jag verkligen att hon fÃ¥r den hjälp hon behöver. Om hon ljuger hoppas jag verkligen att hon fÃ¥r hjälp med det ocksÃ¥. Lilla vännen…

51. auto insurance rates Hacienda Heights CA says:

Videomarketing. 3 ejemplos de como generar imagen de marca a través del video…El videomarketing vende, transmite emociones y sentimientos, llega con más fuerza al público en general y permite acciones creativas de gran nivel que las grandes empresas especialmente saben muy bien cómo aprovechar…

52. auto insurance quotes Grafton OH says:

Apăsaţi şi ţineţi widget de pe ecranul principal şi îl glisaţi peste la dreapta (în cazul în care faceţi clic pentru meniu pentru a slide stânga) şi ar trebui să se colorează în roşu. Să mergem de widget şi, poof! e plecat.

53. cheap car insurance Stamford CT says:

Tämä oli mielestäni hyvä arvio. Uskon, että ensivaikutelmaan tai ehkä pikemminkin ensitietoon kannattaa luottaa, ehkä se määrää lukukokemuksen luonteen? Olen itse vaiheillut Rimmisen kirjan suhteen, koska luulen, etten tästä pidä. Silti haluaisin lukea sen, jotta tiedän, mistä puhutaan. Kiirettä en aio pitää. 🙂

54. us agency car insurance Jacksonville FL says:

All this information is very interesting. We know about The Network, how ever if we want to see a visualization can be result weird for every one. Although the image are complex and difficult to understand, it help us to visualize the social structures. is a network very interesting too.

55. low income car insurance Westfield MA says:

Thanks Paul, that's really interesting and I like the way you've related it to your practical youth work – especially how motivating the bully changed his behaviour!I wonder, if most youth have no idea what they were designed for, is it our role to help them find that motivation and if so, what's the best way of doing that?

56. car insurance with no license in Levittown PA says:

If you guys didn’t know, that is FUCKING DANGEROUS. Let me tell u why. If the air passes her skin, and goes to his veins, and makes air bubble in there, she can very well say goodbye to world. When that bubble reaches hart, well i’m not sure how it happens but you die, either hart stops or then it gets stuck.

57. car insurance in Long Beach CA says:

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

58. auto insurance quotes says:

gary,Hi… please share… this cough thing has now made my throat feel like a bad battery acid burn…. woke up today feeling like I had been knee-capped…. wait, speaking of knee-capping…. and stiffer than John salivating in front of a jumbo spanish onion.Truly.I feel like the newly UnDead.sl

59. full coverage auto insurance Macomb MI says:

You could certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart. “The most profound joy has more of gravity than of gaiety in it.” by Michel de Montaigne.

60. best car insurance in Surprise AZ says:

I find I have so many ideas for series, I do a post intending to write several more, then get sidetracked chasing posts that feel more “timely”. Example – I need to finish a series on “Barriers to Worship” (the follow-ups are started but not finished). I will also do a series on “biblical foundations of worship” but I want to call it something more interesting than that.

61. car insurance Louisville TN says:

Hej Vivi Manja,Du må desværre ikke spise din muffin på kuren, da den indeholder havre -og hvedeklid og fromage frais/skyr, som ikke er tilladte produkter. Jeg tror dog, at du vil opleve, at når du går igang med bønnerne/linserne, så vil du automatisk være mæt på en helt anden måde og du vil ikke på samme måde have brug for at spise den.Hilsen Sanne

62. free car insurance quotes Rosemead CA says:

So, so, good:Unbelievably moving:Both songs bring tears to my eyes, even now.And, the best potato dish ever? “lime and spicy cayenne pepper, and it has a touch of Asian/Indian flavors with the sweet curry and coconut milk.”Wow. Overall, this is my fave She Cooks post yet.

63. auto acceptance insurance Las Cruces NM says:

I truly liked this post. I think your subject matter is actually definitely excellent. But I realized that the post title a little uninteresting! I believe you really could improve on the headline by referencing exactly how the finest bloggers execute this. It’s a shame that you really don’t receive sufficient visibility simply because of your blog post titles. Also, why are there countless spammers over here commenting on the blog?

64. full coverage auto insurance MN says:

Kiley,Maybe God is telling me I need to go out and get “A Young Women after God’s Own Heart;” you are the third person to mention it in the past couple days. Don’t you just love it when you get an urge from God? I love being able to serve Him! Keep up your love for the Lord, and thanks for commenting!

65. car insurance rates Belton TX says:

Iara, vamos divulgar de maneira maciça as condições que se encontram os animaizinhos lá no Zoo, não vamos medir esforços para divulgação, vamos veicular no jornal impresso, não vamos dar trégua até que eles resolvam cumprir a Lei e dar dignidade aos animais.

66. Coconut Oil Benefits says:

hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.

I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I
    could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is
    OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times
    will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality
    score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to
    my email and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating
    content. Make sure you update this again soon.

67. Coconut Oil Benefits says:

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from
    PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a number
    of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

68. Health Benefits of Coconut Oil says:

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thank you!

69. Coconut Oil says:

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.